Thursday, April 25, 2013

About William Golembo

  Deerfield Beach, Florida 33064  954.534.5071  golembo@yahoo.com 

 I am very interested in obtaining a permanent position within your organization.

 I am confident that I can be an asset to your Company and would appreciate your review of the enclosed resume that depicts my skills and accomplishments. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview for this position, as I am certain that a face-to-face meeting would more effectively reveal my positive attitude and ability to meet your expectations.

 I bring a track record of solid technical experience and the ability to work closely with technical and non-technical staffs to drive end-user satisfaction. Well-versed in sales support and financial management systems, I have successfully managed several IT system implementations throughout my career.

As a highly accomplished individual that has consistently delivered against aggressive objectives and highly competitive market conditions, I am an ideal match to properly carry-out your vision to its certain success. 

Career highlights include:
 > Experience in development of highly complex technical solutions for clients; skilled in communicating comprehensive solutions to technical and non-technical audiences. Core strengths include driving technical projects to completion by leveraging exceptional technical acumen to manage project deliverables that impact end-users.

 > Skilled in management of technical projects and support teams. Offer strong account management strengths with the ability to streamline sales, marketing, and operational processes.

 > Ability to build confidence and trust with all levels of staff and customers, execute tactical project and product development plans, and support multi-million dollar sales organizations.

 > Open communicator with Executive Leadership and superior ability to provide all project deliverables on time and within budget.

My career success has been due in large part to supporting teams, establishing professional relationships, managing key projects and accomplishing goals directly affecting bottom line profits. I am seeking the opportunity to transition my experience, skills, and enthusiasm into your organization where I can contribute to the positive growth of your company.

Should my qualifications meet your needs, I would be available to schedule a meeting at your convenience.
 
>  My Resume - http://jresume.com/Golembo  <

 I can be reached at 954.534.5071 and look forward to success with your team.

 Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment